Wednesday 6 March 2013

Meetings and discussions



















Why are meeting and discussions important to carry out?
Meetings are important to carry out as it ensures that everyone is aware of the plan of the tasks that need to be undertaken. By attending meetings my group can discuss any ideas that we think we can include in our music video and we can plan how we want our music video to look and the concept behind it.

Did your group work well together?
As my group is just me and Meghan we worked well together as there was no conflict between us, as we both agreed on the concept behind our music video. However it was difficult to schedule the filming as we both had exams therefore it was difficult to meet up. Although we both found times which was suitable for both of us and then the filming went to plan.

Target audience feedback
My target audience feedback was useful as I was able to see how successful/unsuccessful me and my group had been with our music video. We were also able to see how we could have improved our music video - by making the storyline more clear and how our good use of icongraphy - such as the rose was effective by symbolising the actress and her life.




1 comment:

  1. This post demonstrates a good understanding of why group meetings are essential to carry out and this is evident through the table above.

    ReplyDelete